I really had a great time with my first Children's Creative Project workshops. I spent two days with students at La Honda Elementary School in Lompoc and Fairview Elementary in Santa Maria. Take a look at what was created!
Picture
Kindergarten: Study of Line and Shape
Picture
Grade 2: Monoprint color mixing, tempera on plexiglas printed on wet paper.
Picture
Grade 2: Monoprint color mixing, tempera on plexiglas printed on dry paper.
Picture
Grade 3: Color study value, shade and tint.
Picture
Grade 4: Monoprint color mixing tempera printed on wet paper from plexiglas.
Picture
Picture
Grade 6: Positive, negative space across a line of symmetry.

Comments

Jan Northington
02/01/2012 5:32pm

How lucky they all are to have YOU for their art teacher!!! VERY cool!!!!

08/09/2016 9:12am

They're beautiful indeed. The title basically says it all. I enjoyed looking at these photos you have shared. The kids were proficient in mixing colors and has great skills which was evident in their drawings. This kind of workshop will enhance their talent. I really admire those artists who can paint and draw, especially that of my daughter. She used to draw me and need me to pose for her.

02/02/2012 1:39am

Beautiful! I love children's artwork--it's free because they just love doing it. When they get a bit older sometimes they start to worry about what it looks like. When my daughter makes me something in school or at home I just cherish it.

Jill

04/22/2016 3:27am

Do you like this kind of art? It's pretty specific.

06/04/2016 8:03am

There are so many things in the world which are made for the purpose of extreme beauty. The most common example of these things is flowers and birds.

06/19/2016 12:27pm

First workshop will be announced in the different timing. It considers that the first various things can be presented on the different stages. This is known as the first development according to the workshop.

07/17/2016 11:22am

If you’re operating with young kids, they won’t be accomplished artists – however they'll be terribly inventive. Older individuals wanting to induce into art for the primary time can be softer with one thing like watercolours. Student artists can in all probability be digitally-savvy.

10/03/2016 11:18am

This art is very special, don't you think so? These kids are very talented.

12/29/2016 6:18am

The French painter earned a lot of name with his matchless precision for choosing the best material and attractive images with vivid colors.

04/28/2017 10:51pm

Android’s share of the global smartphone is 81%. AcadGild's Android development training is designed to provide the basic as well as advanced concepts of app designing using google android training

05/01/2017 2:24am

Are You Searching for dge2.tn.nic.in SSLC & HSC Results with marksIt will be available at www.dge2.tn.nic.in.

05/27/2017 11:21pm