Hey all! I'm excited to announce that I have opened a new ETSY shop. It is called Harmony's Heritage. In this shop you will find items from the past that can be used in assemblage art and collage pieces. There is also a section with vintage costume jewelry. Some of the pieces might have a rhinestone or two missing, but they are still of value to collectors. Or, if you are like  me,  they can be taken apart and repurposed.

Picture
I spent yesterday with Mom sorting buttons. I can't wait to post the beautiful collections we've put together. I wonder how many of us cut the buttons off our old clothes to be used again. I know I have let some beauties go straight to the Goodwill.
Picture
I am also looking forward to sharing some great vintage pictures. I love to use them in collage or for greeting cards.
Picture
I am so excited about this new venture. I hope you will visit Harmony's Heritage often and share your creations with me.

Comments

05/08/2016 11:15pm

The ETSY shop sounds like it’s going to be fun. I like the idea of rhinestone collections. Kindly enlist essay writers to write more articles for the items in the shop. The shop is going to be interesting to visit. It will certainly be very classic considering the items are of intrinsic value.

08/02/2017 8:26am

To make things clearer, Etsy shop has been in the industry for almost a decade. The new Etsy shop that's being presented to the public is just improved. Well, I am so happy to see that this shop doesn't want to be left out. In the world of business, you really need to know the latest and go along with the trend. If you will fail to be updated, your competitors will have an edge against you!

11/20/2016 8:37pm

Easily edit your photos by using photo editing app. It is nothing but changing of images. These images can be digital photographs, illustrations, or prints.

01/10/2017 10:33pm

Best Websites To Watch Free Movies Online At the moment, that would be interesting to see the movie in good quality do not necessarily go to the cinema.

01/21/2017 2:49am

Are you still working on your shop? Or you've close it?

03/04/2017 4:08am

Lucky Patcher For iOS is one of the best Patcher application for iDevices

03/26/2017 1:05am

here is what i want to know. clearly explained. thanks

04/25/2017 1:46am

FaceTime for Android: The human race is known to be greedy and wanting everything that the other person has. This era is the era of technology.