Picture
It was a fun weekend. We attended a wedding and visited The Chestnut Farm. The wedding was held on the grounds of a beautiful victorian style farm house. The day was perfect for the newlywed's celebration. As you can see the bride was ready for anything she might encounter on the grounds. We enjoyed a balmy evening in the country and danced the night away.
Picture
We also visited the Chestnut Farm which is the home of the Avilas, my husband's sister's family.
Picture
Chestnuts are interesting. Inside this prickly cover is the sweet meat of the nut. I love the way these dry after they have split and the nut has been released. They are just beautiful. But you have to be careful because they are really sharp.
Picture
It was also pumpkin harvest day on the farm. The pumpkins had been scared with family names and needed to be cleaned prior to delivery. We  were lucky enough to get one inscribed with the word 'welcome,' and it is a great addition to our front porch.
Picture
The other  highlight to the weekend was learning about the Instagram app for my iphone. It edits photographs. Isn't this one of sunflowers just beautiful? And how about this windmill, can you believe I took these pictures? I feel like a professional!
Picture

Comments

Jenni
09/25/2011 5:07pm

Wow - Kathleen - love and many thanks for the wonderful words and pictures of our little farm and harvest. I am so inspired! And last but certainly not least is the bride with her red cowboy boots - I love it!!!

02/22/2017 9:49am

Marriage is the intimate union and equal partnership of a man and a woman, in which they are called the Bride and the Groom. Bridals depend on the personality of the woman who is going to get married. Their wedding day is actually her time to shine. Every woman wanted to be the most beautiful girl in her matrimony. Women are very hands on and choosy because she desires to be memorable.

07/19/2012 5:19am

I definitely agree with what you have stated. Actually, I browsed through your various other blog posts and I believe that you are absolutely right. Great job for this particular blog.

08/12/2016 5:44am

Bridal makes preparation in their dressing. Much female make special arrangement for such days. Bridal make ways for looking in different touch, the use of red shoes is also used in such marriage function. The style and structure look different in party. This leads for the better and fashionable way.

02/26/2017 4:04am

Keeping your baby healthy is what every parent hopes to do. A simple way of achieving this is by making good quality baby health care choices when purchasing daily items for your baby.

05/10/2017 1:22am

Christian Louboutin shoes come to the buyer in different forms. The forms of shoes that can be customized according to your needs!