It is almost time to go to class. We will be doing faux encaustics. It should be interesting... Well today was fun, I just messed around here in my art room. I decided I would try to reconstruct paper. I found this technique  in the  2011 March/April Cloth Paper Scissors magazine.
Picture
I have bundles of scrap paper so here we go. The first thing is to mist a teflon sheet with water. (I have always used the shinny side of freezer paper.) This is different than I usually work. I just put glue right down on the mat/paper itself. The article says to put glue on both sides of each paper scrap. I usually put the paper directly on the glued mat and then put glue on the top of the scrap. I think it is six of one, half dozen of another. What is different is misting the layers of paper. I like this idea. it keeps things working. This example is covered with a glaze of apple tart green.

Picture
The texture of the finished piece is like plastic. It feel really neat. This example is bits of collage papers I have made that are in the yellow, green hues. The edges are ragged, but I like it like this. Perhaps these reconstructed papers will become journal covers....

if you try this, or have tried a variation of it, please leave a comment and send a picture to me via email. I will be happy to post your work.
kathleen@harmonyschoolhouse.com

Comments

03/13/2016 5:56am

there is no current solution to the problem and no answer as to whether or not standardized testing should continue. The only thing that is certain is that it is a growing problem that will not go away

05/12/2016 3:25am

This website content we are using to know the post title and type to edit. This type of options we are finding from the website and the details should be needed to every user. That's why? we are chosen this content for finding different services.

02/03/2017 1:35am

ap inter 2nd year result

That's a great masterpiece! I totally love your reconstructed paper! It gives me a brilliant idea what to do this coming summer with my kids. And this art is the best way to create and learn. Thank you so much for posting. It surely made my day!

04/29/2017 10:40am

thankx

05/18/2017 3:34am

know that you are quite excited to download TuTu App on your Android and iOS devices but before that let us know what’s so unique about this amazing app.

05/29/2017 5:13am

Who knows gaming can be real fun if you get access to unexplored treasures even without completing the level

Well! You have written a fabulous post through it, I have learnt to use about this kind of paper while doing other work and we should care yourself garbage should not be spread in the society and areas.

06/18/2017 11:36pm

Android is a standout among the most utilized and the most well known OS in the market starting at now.Everyone thinks about all the cool components that Android offer.What is rooting your gadget?“ might be the inquiries emerging in your psyches.Try not to stress.Today will clarify all of you that you have to think about establishing and how is it going to be done and what are the accessible applications that enable you to root your gadget.

06/21/2017 1:38am

ucky Patcher Review: How would I utilize lucky patcher without rooting the smartphone? – Having a slack free smartphone and a smooth keep running on Android smartphone ends up plainly two alongside unthinkable thing

06/22/2017 12:37am

The Lucky patcher application hacks in inside the diversion and accesses a portion of the in-application buys without paying anything by any means. pokemon is a virtual reality amusement for cell phones. The amusement is for the most part played with your GPS being turned on.

06/23/2017 11:55pm

So in application essentially what you get is that you will get the entrance of those applications which are paid on the store like there are some applications in play store which are recently wonderful yet in the event that you have to utilize them then you need to pay since they are paid applications.

06/26/2017 3:40am

Game Killer APK or (GameKiller) is an android application to change coins,jewels,and so forth of Android recreations by utilizing procedure of memory adjusting.Amusement Killer has been downloaded by more than 10 million clients overall making it one fo the most downloaded application not accessible on Google Play Store.